Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cothcast 3.0 The Takeover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
A Beta CoTHCast. Feedback appreciated. Should I continue? Things you want to hear? Want to talk about? Want to join? Be interviewed? Things I should talk about? Criticism? Also the previous Casts never had music, I think this one could use some as well but with the program I use I can't add dual audio tracks. So If my voice bothers you it may be a tad better with some music idle playing in the back ground. The last part was removed because I forgot to save it. It was just the Pharaoh Corner, nothing to specific or too important. Its already quite long so bare with me.

Video's private, it seems.
Thanks. I think now it should be fixed.
You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.
Hahahaha, Thank you sir. Comments, Concerns, things you'd wish to see. Should I continue with these?
What about doing it live?
Not sure how to do that honestly. I'm open to it, and will eventually weasel my tail into the ventrilo or w/e the server uses. Team speak or something. But I wouldn't know how to do that, but I know that Cressy and Helvetsong had some way to record two people. I'll try it if anyone is good with these things, or knows a link to a program I can add another audio track too I'd appreciate it.
The server actually has both Ventrilo and Teamspeak. I believe Kretol could make a channel where only you can speak in, so you can do it live and record it at the same time.
If you ask him very, very, very nicely.

Note: You get cut off at the end of video when speaking about Fenris Island.
Interesting. I'll try something like that. I'll see how a few posts are received before I ask Kretol for anything special.

Also Yeah... I had an ending and another segment, but for some reason I didn't save it. Didn't feel like re-recording it, and after uploading it, then failing to Upload a WMV on the forums, attempt on Photobucket, then uploading it to youtube, then it being rejected for longer than 15 minutes then re posting it after I changed that. Then! it was private. I'm kinda like... let me just get what I have out there, keep it Beta and hopefully people like it or if they don't can tell me somethings I'd like to improve on. I could talk about coth All day so not a problem for me in that sense. Thanks for your feedback Skaar I really appreciate it.
On a side note, I should bring back Skaar and be more active, right?
Yes! Return to the Dawn mah friend! Or! BlackHarvest!
I freaking love your voice O_O ♥
Why does the video cut off in the middle of your discussion? No part 2?

Also, I don't know exactly what Cressy and Helvete did to record in Ventrilo/Teamspeak, but I'm pretty sure it's a free to download program. Probably similar to fraps? Hell, you could probably even use Livestream, travel around CotH on a character, with a few guests in tow commenting.

Nah this is the first time I tried to do this, so there were a lot of technical errors. And one of them was cutting off the end of the GM suggestions, and ThePharaoh's corner segment. If this is something the server thinks I should continue with then I will, and make sure everything is right. But this was just a trial.

I like that idea. I'm going to try to see what I can work out! Thanks for the feedback!
(02-18-2012, 09:48 AM)Vee Wrote: [ -> ]I freaking love your voice O_O ♥

I agree.

Also, very informative my good man.

likeasir.jpg
Pages: 1 2 3 4