The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cothcast 3.0 The Takeover
A Beta CoTHCast. Feedback appreciated. Should I continue? Things you want to hear? Want to talk about? Want to join? Be interviewed? Things I should talk about? Criticism? Also the previous Casts never had music, I think this one could use some as well but with the program I use I can't add dual audio tracks. So If my voice bothers you it may be a tad better with some music idle playing in the back ground. The last part was removed because I forgot to save it. It was just the Pharaoh Corner, nothing to specific or too important. Its already quite long so bare with me.

The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Video's private, it seems.
Sanity? Of course!
Thanks. I think now it should be fixed.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.
[Image: NXAwd.png?1]
Hahahaha, Thank you sir. Comments, Concerns, things you'd wish to see. Should I continue with these?
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

What about doing it live?
Not sure how to do that honestly. I'm open to it, and will eventually weasel my tail into the ventrilo or w/e the server uses. Team speak or something. But I wouldn't know how to do that, but I know that Cressy and Helvetsong had some way to record two people. I'll try it if anyone is good with these things, or knows a link to a program I can add another audio track too I'd appreciate it.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

The server actually has both Ventrilo and Teamspeak. I believe Kretol could make a channel where only you can speak in, so you can do it live and record it at the same time.
If you ask him very, very, very nicely.

Note: You get cut off at the end of video when speaking about Fenris Island.
Interesting. I'll try something like that. I'll see how a few posts are received before I ask Kretol for anything special.

Also Yeah... I had an ending and another segment, but for some reason I didn't save it. Didn't feel like re-recording it, and after uploading it, then failing to Upload a WMV on the forums, attempt on Photobucket, then uploading it to youtube, then it being rejected for longer than 15 minutes then re posting it after I changed that. Then! it was private. I'm kinda like... let me just get what I have out there, keep it Beta and hopefully people like it or if they don't can tell me somethings I'd like to improve on. I could talk about coth All day so not a problem for me in that sense. Thanks for your feedback Skaar I really appreciate it.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

On a side note, I should bring back Skaar and be more active, right?
Yes! Return to the Dawn mah friend! Or! BlackHarvest!
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

I freaking love your voice O_O ♥
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
Why does the video cut off in the middle of your discussion? No part 2?

Also, I don't know exactly what Cressy and Helvete did to record in Ventrilo/Teamspeak, but I'm pretty sure it's a free to download program. Probably similar to fraps? Hell, you could probably even use Livestream, travel around CotH on a character, with a few guests in tow commenting.

[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
Nah this is the first time I tried to do this, so there were a lot of technical errors. And one of them was cutting off the end of the GM suggestions, and ThePharaoh's corner segment. If this is something the server thinks I should continue with then I will, and make sure everything is right. But this was just a trial.

I like that idea. I'm going to try to see what I can work out! Thanks for the feedback!
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

(02-18-2012, 09:48 AM)Vee Wrote: I freaking love your voice O_O ♥

I agree.

Also, very informative my good man.

likeasir.jpg
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CotHCast Episode 4 HelveteSong 10 2,820 12-22-2010, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Hawk
  CotHCast Episode 3 HelveteSong 10 2,762 12-11-2010, 06:08 AM
Last Post: ThePharaoh
  CotHCast Topics You Want to Hear HelveteSong 16 5,057 12-11-2010, 04:15 AM
Last Post: Bovel
  CotHCast Episode 2 HelveteSong 13 3,284 12-08-2010, 11:56 AM
Last Post: torstonearm