Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Family Ties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so I'm going to make Cerice' profile. I won't be long. I'd like to have her be from another IC Sin'dorei family from the server. And to have married into the Novalight Family long ago. This would be cool to have in-laws and other side of the extended Novalight family. Cousins! Grandparents possibly or new avenues of RP if your relative married into the Novalights. Looking for a family that at least has two members, If no family with more than two members is interested then I am up for whatever. Not asking for guild additions or joining the storyline but just an interesting Family Tie. Thoughts, Feedback, and concerns can be posted here. Thank you for your consideration. :D
Oh how old is she :o Dependent on that, it could become quite interesting with the Fairstars.
1,100 - 1,500 would be the age range I am going for. I have nothing set in stone yet besides this. Seeing how her eldest son is 700