The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Family Ties
Okay so I'm going to make Cerice' profile. I won't be long. I'd like to have her be from another IC Sin'dorei family from the server. And to have married into the Novalight Family long ago. This would be cool to have in-laws and other side of the extended Novalight family. Cousins! Grandparents possibly or new avenues of RP if your relative married into the Novalights. Looking for a family that at least has two members, If no family with more than two members is interested then I am up for whatever. Not asking for guild additions or joining the storyline but just an interesting Family Tie. Thoughts, Feedback, and concerns can be posted here. Thank you for your consideration. :D
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Oh how old is she :o Dependent on that, it could become quite interesting with the Fairstars.
1,100 - 1,500 would be the age range I am going for. I have nothing set in stone yet besides this. Seeing how her eldest son is 700
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Emeircenth Family Loxmardin 8 1,876 01-20-2015, 01:33 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Paulton's Family! Vladdy 1 828 06-27-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post: Vladdy
  The Dawnsend Family Krilari 6 1,649 03-04-2014, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Dead girl LF family Nick 7 1,140 10-12-2013, 07:09 AM
Last Post: Nick
  Wuvvums' friends, family and foes Wuvvums 15 2,429 05-28-2013, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Wuvvums