Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Stratholme Ruins/Cityscape
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's not much to explain about this request, I suppose.

Basically, I'm asking for an uninstanced version of Stratholme, possibly in a ruined, Scourge-infested(building-wise) look, and a second version with an actual cityscape (like Stormwind, without NPCs).

For an example of what I mean by uninstanced, I'm referring to the way someone apparently made an NPC-less, fully-connected(minus graveyard) version of the Scarlet Monastery.

I hope that makes more sense than to whoever reads this than it does to me now... garbled from thought-to-text, y'know?
Actually... Nobody made the location. It exists in the game files.
I'm pretty sure Stratholme would just be one big object, like Stormwind or Silvermoon City.
And there is supposed to be a mob-free Stratholme too. Used for the Ashbringer stuff when Naxxramas first appears in Wow.
I haven't found it if there actually is a special map like sm. I am pretty sure it isn't in the db.
The Scarlet Monastary RP location is dummied out content, its not the instance.
(05-06-2012, 06:07 AM)Bovel Wrote: [ -> ]And there is supposed to be a mob-free Stratholme too. Used for the Ashbringer stuff when Naxxramas first appears in Wow.

Unfortunately, there is not. It's worth noting that even if there -was- at a time an instanced version of stuff like this (which I don't believe was ever fully implemented), it may not necessarily be still kicking around. The Gurubashi Catacombs, for instance, doesn't exist to our knowledge. Some things simply are taken out of the game.
The Gurubashi Catacombs... Well, they never actually existed, past the Beta concept. Regardless, yeah, some things just either aren't there any more, or are inaccessable by almost all means.
So is there any way to create an uninstanced Stratholme or is it a lost cause?
If it was possible to create copies of zones I would have been all over that already, I'm afraid. :B