The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Stratholme Ruins/Cityscape
There's not much to explain about this request, I suppose.

Basically, I'm asking for an uninstanced version of Stratholme, possibly in a ruined, Scourge-infested(building-wise) look, and a second version with an actual cityscape (like Stormwind, without NPCs).

For an example of what I mean by uninstanced, I'm referring to the way someone apparently made an NPC-less, fully-connected(minus graveyard) version of the Scarlet Monastery.

I hope that makes more sense than to whoever reads this than it does to me now... garbled from thought-to-text, y'know?
If I had a cookie for every time I made a mistake, I'd probably be the size of a whale...

[Image: whatcolor_isblack.jpg]

Kittens!(Characters!)
Spoiler:
Lientos Shadevale
Veris
Eirsoleth Palchimer

So if Arthas wasn't killed off in WotLK, wouldn't he have been able to decimate Deathwing in about five seconds? So by killing Arthas and wrecking the Scourge, the Heroes of Northrend actually screwed the world over by allowing the Cataclysm to occur.

Talk about major fail.
Actually... Nobody made the location. It exists in the game files.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
I'm pretty sure Stratholme would just be one big object, like Stormwind or Silvermoon City.
And there is supposed to be a mob-free Stratholme too. Used for the Ashbringer stuff when Naxxramas first appears in Wow.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
I haven't found it if there actually is a special map like sm. I am pretty sure it isn't in the db.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
The Scarlet Monastary RP location is dummied out content, its not the instance.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
(05-06-2012, 06:07 AM)Bovel Wrote: And there is supposed to be a mob-free Stratholme too. Used for the Ashbringer stuff when Naxxramas first appears in Wow.

Unfortunately, there is not. It's worth noting that even if there -was- at a time an instanced version of stuff like this (which I don't believe was ever fully implemented), it may not necessarily be still kicking around. The Gurubashi Catacombs, for instance, doesn't exist to our knowledge. Some things simply are taken out of the game.
The Gurubashi Catacombs... Well, they never actually existed, past the Beta concept. Regardless, yeah, some things just either aren't there any more, or are inaccessable by almost all means.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
So is there any way to create an uninstanced Stratholme or is it a lost cause?
If I had a cookie for every time I made a mistake, I'd probably be the size of a whale...

[Image: whatcolor_isblack.jpg]

Kittens!(Characters!)
Spoiler:
Lientos Shadevale
Veris
Eirsoleth Palchimer

So if Arthas wasn't killed off in WotLK, wouldn't he have been able to decimate Deathwing in about five seconds? So by killing Arthas and wrecking the Scourge, the Heroes of Northrend actually screwed the world over by allowing the Cataclysm to occur.

Talk about major fail.
If it was possible to create copies of zones I would have been all over that already, I'm afraid. :B

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big Ruins zeromanzx 6 1,028 10-03-2011, 07:20 AM
Last Post: CappnRob