Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Question about gear.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know if a Stormwind Army armour set is in-game yet? I'm planning on RPing as a Warrior in the Stormwind Military; an armour set link and/or name would be great. If there are no armour sets of this sort, please link me to something that looks similar.
Thanks,
Franz
Look around the vendors in the OOC area.

What you're looking for will cost a pretty penny, however, be warned.
  • I believe each piece is fifty silver, but the full Stormwind Footman setup is available.
The RP item can simply be spawned by the player, right?
The Stormwind getup cannot be spawned, you have to buy it and the tabard that goes with it.
Thanks for the quick reply. That's a shame, is there any other way to get it as an RP item? I would really enjoy using that when I first begin my character.
If you need the funds for it, shoot me a message and I'll send you enough to cover it once you get ingame!
Thanks! Wow, that's a nice way to introduce people to the community. I don't normally take things like that, but after looking at the armour set (Imperial Plate I believe) it looks fantastic.
It's a pretty nifty set, aye. You also have a few different types of Stormwind Tabards to choose from, not just the one the guards wear, so you can customize it if you wish to do so. Send me a PM once you get ingame and I'll show you to both venders so you can get all set.
You can buy it, but it's a slightly different model. Or you can .lo rp

.lo rp imperial plate
Even better, Imperial Plate was what I was looking for.