The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Question about gear.
Does anyone know if a Stormwind Army armour set is in-game yet? I'm planning on RPing as a Warrior in the Stormwind Military; an armour set link and/or name would be great. If there are no armour sets of this sort, please link me to something that looks similar.
Thanks,
Franz
Look around the vendors in the OOC area.

What you're looking for will cost a pretty penny, however, be warned.
  • I believe each piece is fifty silver, but the full Stormwind Footman setup is available.
The RP item can simply be spawned by the player, right?
The Stormwind getup cannot be spawned, you have to buy it and the tabard that goes with it.
Thanks for the quick reply. That's a shame, is there any other way to get it as an RP item? I would really enjoy using that when I first begin my character.
If you need the funds for it, shoot me a message and I'll send you enough to cover it once you get ingame!
Thanks! Wow, that's a nice way to introduce people to the community. I don't normally take things like that, but after looking at the armour set (Imperial Plate I believe) it looks fantastic.
It's a pretty nifty set, aye. You also have a few different types of Stormwind Tabards to choose from, not just the one the guards wear, so you can customize it if you wish to do so. Send me a PM once you get ingame and I'll show you to both venders so you can get all set.
You can buy it, but it's a slightly different model. Or you can .lo rp

.lo rp imperial plate
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
Even better, Imperial Plate was what I was looking for.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom Gear Post-Reset hiddengecko 2 1,081 08-31-2011, 10:24 PM
Last Post: hiddengecko
  Where is the OOC zone to get gear? tigerslayer 10 1,608 04-11-2010, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Cressy
  How to get gear. tigerslayer 20 3,079 04-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Last Post: dastmo
  A question on the Scarlet Crusade (Faction Question) Toulac 8 2,527 10-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Diethe
  Bard RP Gear Heroforgotten 16 3,224 05-22-2009, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Dansa5