Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: [Fig][Dryad][Persistant]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Race: Dryad

Class: Druid

Name: Fig

Model ID: 4061 (Mirkfallon Dryad from Stonetalon Mountains)

Duration: Persistant

Purpose: To act as the direct conduit between her kin and the Ash Wardens. Will enrich Nelven-based RP and give other Alliance races (and Druidic races) a chance to work directly on healing and preserving the forests of Kalimdor.

Location: Traveling between Northern Kalimdor locations, including Teldrassil, Moonglade, Winterspring, Azshara, Darkshore, Felwood, Ashenvale, Stonetalon Mountains, and Hyjal.

Level: 80

Special Equipment: A polearm of some sort, if possible, although I know that druids cannot learn to use them. Derr herr. My bad. But anyway, the base call should be a Nelf, for access to Darnassian.
Druids can use polearms, actually!
Seraph lied to me. HE LIED HARD.
BEAT HIM UP FOR ME, PUNCTURED.

This is awesome, though. Guild dryad!
c0rzilla Wrote:BEAT HIM UP FOR ME, PUNCTURED.

I'll get my boxing gloves. Also I need a different screenname, this one is super hard to shorten. Maybe to PW or "Pew Pew" or something.

c0rzilla Wrote:This is awesome, though. Guild dryad!

Zat eez ze plan!
Awesome CMC!
Dryads are the bessssttt, I love them. I was thinking about applying for one when I get gruntship. <33

May I suggest, though, that they tend to have names with an "n" and an "elle" sound in them.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Cenarius%27_Children_NPCs
(07-17-2012, 06:04 AM)valonforth Wrote: [ -> ]May I suggest, though, that they tend to have names with an "n" and an "elle" sound in them.

That is true, and I know that there isn't really a place in lore that describes them as having nature-based names. I'm a huge fan of nymphs and dryads in other fantasy lore, and in Greek mythology, and I was hoping I might be able to get away with naming her after a plant like non-WoW dryads are. I'm still waiting for GM thoughts on that before I change it.

Thanks for the tip and the resource, though! I appreciate it mightily (:
Mmmm. Delicious figs. Om nom nom.
Okay, so to be fair, I thought you asked, "Can dryads use pole arms," like a Polish person's arm. And I was like, "Pfft. No way. Polish people's arms would be way too burly and muscular for a dryad to use, even if they did find a way to sever them." Which is completely true in every way. So really, I shouldn't be beaten up because it's not my fault that Polish people are so buff.

Oh, also, if Lucentio were still around he would call her Newton. And only he would know why.
Archiving for now (player inactive).