The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

[Fig][Dryad][Persistant]
Race: Dryad

Class: Druid

Name: Fig

Model ID: 4061 (Mirkfallon Dryad from Stonetalon Mountains)

Duration: Persistant

Purpose: To act as the direct conduit between her kin and the Ash Wardens. Will enrich Nelven-based RP and give other Alliance races (and Druidic races) a chance to work directly on healing and preserving the forests of Kalimdor.

Location: Traveling between Northern Kalimdor locations, including Teldrassil, Moonglade, Winterspring, Azshara, Darkshore, Felwood, Ashenvale, Stonetalon Mountains, and Hyjal.

Level: 80

Special Equipment: A polearm of some sort, if possible, although I know that druids cannot learn to use them. Derr herr. My bad. But anyway, the base call should be a Nelf, for access to Darnassian.
I like to be able to go to bed every night
knowing I haven't done anything
to make the world
any worse
Druids can use polearms, actually!
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
Seraph lied to me. HE LIED HARD.
to make the world
any worse
BEAT HIM UP FOR ME, PUNCTURED.

This is awesome, though. Guild dryad!
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
c0rzilla Wrote:BEAT HIM UP FOR ME, PUNCTURED.

I'll get my boxing gloves. Also I need a different screenname, this one is super hard to shorten. Maybe to PW or "Pew Pew" or something.

c0rzilla Wrote:This is awesome, though. Guild dryad!

Zat eez ze plan!
to make the world
any worse
Awesome CMC!
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
Dryads are the bessssttt, I love them. I was thinking about applying for one when I get gruntship. <33

May I suggest, though, that they tend to have names with an "n" and an "elle" sound in them.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Cenarius%27_Children_NPCs
(07-17-2012, 06:04 AM)valonforth Wrote: May I suggest, though, that they tend to have names with an "n" and an "elle" sound in them.

That is true, and I know that there isn't really a place in lore that describes them as having nature-based names. I'm a huge fan of nymphs and dryads in other fantasy lore, and in Greek mythology, and I was hoping I might be able to get away with naming her after a plant like non-WoW dryads are. I'm still waiting for GM thoughts on that before I change it.

Thanks for the tip and the resource, though! I appreciate it mightily (:
to make the world
any worse
Mmmm. Delicious figs. Om nom nom.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Okay, so to be fair, I thought you asked, "Can dryads use pole arms," like a Polish person's arm. And I was like, "Pfft. No way. Polish people's arms would be way too burly and muscular for a dryad to use, even if they did find a way to sever them." Which is completely true in every way. So really, I shouldn't be beaten up because it's not my fault that Polish people are so buff.

Oh, also, if Lucentio were still around he would call her Newton. And only he would know why.
[Image: UzMPvzA.gif]
Archiving for now (player inactive).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tiria [Dryad] [Persistent] MstrCorvus 2 1,257 11-25-2014, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Malziora[Ethereal] [Persistant] Erynn 12 2,083 05-23-2014, 12:44 PM
  Fleshwreck [Abomination][Persistant] unidragon 4 1,169 02-15-2014, 04:16 AM
  Anthrion Ironraven [Night Elf Warden/ Persistant] Krilari 3 1,360 01-25-2014, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Krilari
  Vesaella [Dryad][Persistant] Jonoth 11 2,116 10-07-2013, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Jonoth