Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Stepping back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

Given that lately things have gotten a bit out of hand and frustrating here on CotH and that iRL things aren't very pretty either, I'll take a step back for at least three days, but I'd expect a bit more. I don't know, it depends how I handle all this.

Uh, you still have my Skype or something. I won't be too long, just time to sort things up! ^^

Best of wishes to everyone. :)
Hope everything gets better, and we'll be waiting for you to get back! Hug
^^ Don't worry. I need a breather! Besides, if I keep spending my nights on CotH someone might just want to cut my internet full-time, and now I would feel silly. x)
I hope your breather goes well, honey. Enjoy the outside world!
Spending nights? It's 4:18am here, don't tell me about spending nights! xD
Meh. I'm still not really that eager to come back. Everything just seems plain dark and gloomy. There isn't much point in anything, really. I don't know when I'm back. If I ever am.
Perhaps you should consider talking to a therapist? The way your posts are worded, you sound kind of depressed, and if that's the case, it's good to get help.
Well know that we love you, even if you love dorfs >.<, come back when you feel ready :D
I'm around, but still inactive. Thinking of going dark in a while. I really need to ponder certain stuff.
If you want any RP i'm always available! I hope ya' come back soon dorflady. c:
Take care my sister in dorf!
Hm, thank you.

I'm trying to log in for a while, though...but I'm not inspired for roleplay. I try to keep it all up, but eh, I frankly think I'm sinking.
(10-24-2012, 01:54 PM)Holynexus Wrote: [ -> ]I frankly think I'm sinking.

*throws this out towards Holy*

[Image: 1081304-lifesaver_full2_thumb.jpg]

Seriously though, you need to find your floatie, whatever that may be. This post is really concerning.
I'd warmly suggest you find a site somewhere that you can roleplay strictly by forum posts, in order to vent your thoughts and just empty your mind a bit. Or just write down your feelings in general and make sure to get it all out of your mind, or just help it process the things you're experiencing.

I don't know if it works for you, but writing is an excellent way for me to come to terms with the things I think and feel and to better... define them, so I can understand them and slowly begin to deal with them. I find that writing these things down or otherwise portraying them in an elaborate forum post on a roleplaying forum through the mask of another person works wonders (especially if you can make someone else happy with it, too; some of the best and most enjoyable texts are written when you feel at your worst).

And, finding another forum to do this on might be a good way to spark your inspiration again, since you get to immerse yourself in something completely different. It's good to change the sheets once in a while, after all, and get a breath of fresh air.
I could try writing, but I'm afraid it would worsen my issues. I'd rather forget about it all. I have a couple other RP hangouts, but most are currently empty, drained by Guild Wars 2 and relative games.

I should probably see someone. I try to keep merry, but I find even this basic incentive pointless. It's like a sort of black hole that nears and sucks everything off my mind. I barely have any incentive for my own relationship and I only cling to my studies for.... I don't even know why...

But writing... I have no idea what I could write. A gothic short story, maybe? I'm not in the mood for anything light-hearted, yet I feel writing something sinister will only make me sink further. Besides I'm sure my writing skills are terrible... So I don't know what to write.

Now if anyone had an idea, I would gladly take it, I suppose. I need to find a way out of this bleak hole I stuck myself into.
Pages: 1 2