Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A smaller human farm?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Arathi farm is pretty cool and all, but its massive. I was hoping for a small home or two and field with a convenient, faction-neutral way of getting there and no mobs in the immediate vicinity. Somewhere small enough for a non-affluent character to own it ICly.

...And honestly, anywhere that's neutral enough to be anywhere would be nice. Or maybe even a little farm in Hearthglen would suffice for my personal interest, honestly.
Unfortunately the best I think you'll manage is by perusing about Westfall. Fields
Cannot be spawned, but there are plenty instances of the farm house in use.

Not sure in terms of neutral ones though.
(08-02-2012, 08:11 AM)Rigley Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately the best I think you'll manage is by perusing about Westfall. Fields
Cannot be spawned, but there are plenty instances of the farm house in use.

Not sure in terms of neutral ones though.

Perhaps a phased version and a faction-neutral OoC teleport to one of those, then? The phasing could help deal with the site feeling specifically Stormwind territory-ie.
Or perhaps even a phased farm in the plaguelands, with something more green and lively spawned around it?