The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A smaller human farm?
Arathi farm is pretty cool and all, but its massive. I was hoping for a small home or two and field with a convenient, faction-neutral way of getting there and no mobs in the immediate vicinity. Somewhere small enough for a non-affluent character to own it ICly.

...And honestly, anywhere that's neutral enough to be anywhere would be nice. Or maybe even a little farm in Hearthglen would suffice for my personal interest, honestly.
Unfortunately the best I think you'll manage is by perusing about Westfall. Fields
Cannot be spawned, but there are plenty instances of the farm house in use.

Not sure in terms of neutral ones though.
(08-02-2012, 08:11 AM)Rigley Wrote: Unfortunately the best I think you'll manage is by perusing about Westfall. Fields
Cannot be spawned, but there are plenty instances of the farm house in use.

Not sure in terms of neutral ones though.

Perhaps a phased version and a faction-neutral OoC teleport to one of those, then? The phasing could help deal with the site feeling specifically Stormwind territory-ie.
Or perhaps even a phased farm in the plaguelands, with something more green and lively spawned around it?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Pets at the farm? DuskWolf 4 839 11-16-2009, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Amerason
  Pet Sematary...er..farm. garrett 2 698 10-12-2009, 08:41 AM
Last Post: garrett
  The dabyrie farm. As the H.Q for the volunteer force. Vaetai 3 806 08-11-2009, 03:38 AM
Last Post: Vaetai