Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Generic feedback threat.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welp. Why not? It's been a million years, I've come and gone, seen faces come and go (well...names actually.)

Went from nubletty scrub, to a full grown scrub in a short amount of time, RPed here and there, made a million and one toons.

Scrubby nublet days! Telika and Ansehqwa. Gralin too.
Scrubby days! Gruum, Aris, Kalai, Xen, Kwahu, Ahot. And a whole lot more I ain't telling so I can stalk people on them.
You're well up in my favourite peeps and poops on the server. I love how chilled out you are, and that we can constantly bash each other and laugh about it at the same time. You're also dam hilarious. Gruum in a dress?

I'll only comment on Gruum because he's the nub I've had most contact with. I really like the way you play him, and I adore how realistic he is in that he has bad points (MAJOR bad points.) And that you actually take the brunt of the consequences instead of writing it on his profile then never RPing it. Major props for that.

Your RP technique is excellent. You manage to accent Gruum's fiery and demonic (lul) personality and make him genuinely scary without being all like "RRRRR be scarrred" (like me :< ) or telling people OOCly if they aren't scared they're nabs.

You're a well proper bucket of chuckles.
You threatenin' me, scrub!?
(08-24-2012, 01:34 PM)Xigo Wrote: [ -> ]You threatenin' me, scrub!?

[Image: come%2Bat%2Bme%2Banteater.jpg]
Your gigantic characters makes Kleeshu have trust issues. Meanie!