The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Generic feedback threat.
Welp. Why not? It's been a million years, I've come and gone, seen faces come and go (well...names actually.)

Went from nubletty scrub, to a full grown scrub in a short amount of time, RPed here and there, made a million and one toons.

Scrubby nublet days! Telika and Ansehqwa. Gralin too.
Scrubby days! Gruum, Aris, Kalai, Xen, Kwahu, Ahot. And a whole lot more I ain't telling so I can stalk people on them.
waaaghu~
You're well up in my favourite peeps and poops on the server. I love how chilled out you are, and that we can constantly bash each other and laugh about it at the same time. You're also dam hilarious. Gruum in a dress?

I'll only comment on Gruum because he's the nub I've had most contact with. I really like the way you play him, and I adore how realistic he is in that he has bad points (MAJOR bad points.) And that you actually take the brunt of the consequences instead of writing it on his profile then never RPing it. Major props for that.

Your RP technique is excellent. You manage to accent Gruum's fiery and demonic (lul) personality and make him genuinely scary without being all like "RRRRR be scarrred" (like me :< ) or telling people OOCly if they aren't scared they're nabs.

You're a well proper bucket of chuckles.
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
You threatenin' me, scrub!?
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
(08-24-2012, 01:34 PM)Xigo Wrote: You threatenin' me, scrub!?

[Image: come%2Bat%2Bme%2Banteater.jpg]
waaaghu~
Your gigantic characters makes Kleeshu have trust issues. Meanie!
Yorrick Von Überwald - Night-Watch member, Alliance soldier, Worgen hunter, adventurer and cuddly mass of muscles and fangs at times.

All dem alts :
Altaally - Super spacegoat from planet Baaaa with hooves that makes "clip-clop".
Emily Arlendel - "Have you heard about the Light yet?" Missionnary and doctor.
Nilsaanai Silverwhisper - Priestess in training and fully clothed elf.
Julia Torl - "Bar fight!" Brawler, brat and inactive charact-.. Eh, oops.
Eleanor Sunbloom - A mage who has no problem passing through doors.
Chayton Thornhands - George, George, George of the Jungle...

Here lies :
Kalisha Lokar, Deacon of the Church of the Holy Light. Wanna be everybody's friend.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Generic feedback title. JVNemesis 2 822 07-31-2013, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Grakor456