Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Unable to get WoW installed properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When trying to install WoW from this site, I can not get it to install properly ka how I want. See, I already have the cataclysm wow installed on my PCerate installation . I want a separate folder for playing on COTH. The installer does not seem to llow me to choose a path! HALP!

EDIT: Ok actually there is still a problem. I got it to install to another folder but I get n error message that this file will not open.
Make sure to post how you fixed it so if others have the same issue, they can figure it out!
It's not fixed. commom-2.mpq keeps preventing me from installing.
Ah, I posted that before your last edit!

Do you have any screenshots? I'm not the most techy know-how person, but I do know that screenshots can get a faster response and help anyone who knows the issue to ID the problem.
my laptop keyboard does not have a printscreen function :(
Try downloading an installed 3.3.5a client, instead of installing a new one. The problem could be that the installer detects your other client in the registry and thinks you already have WoW installed (which you do). Downloading a complete, installed stand-alone client folder should solve the problem.
Thanks for the advice but I have decided to completely uninstall cata and just put on coth since I do not play cata