The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Unable to get WoW installed properly
When trying to install WoW from this site, I can not get it to install properly ka how I want. See, I already have the cataclysm wow installed on my PCerate installation . I want a separate folder for playing on COTH. The installer does not seem to llow me to choose a path! HALP!

EDIT: Ok actually there is still a problem. I got it to install to another folder but I get n error message that this file will not open.
Pain is an illusion.
Make sure to post how you fixed it so if others have the same issue, they can figure it out!
It's not fixed. commom-2.mpq keeps preventing me from installing.
Pain is an illusion.
Ah, I posted that before your last edit!

Do you have any screenshots? I'm not the most techy know-how person, but I do know that screenshots can get a faster response and help anyone who knows the issue to ID the problem.
my laptop keyboard does not have a printscreen function :(
Pain is an illusion.
Try downloading an installed 3.3.5a client, instead of installing a new one. The problem could be that the installer detects your other client in the registry and thinks you already have WoW installed (which you do). Downloading a complete, installed stand-alone client folder should solve the problem.
Thanks for the advice but I have decided to completely uninstall cata and just put on coth since I do not play cata
Pain is an illusion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unable to Connect. Blairin 36 5,517 07-05-2013, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Blairin
  Unable to create Server Account: This email has an account already error Technomancer 4 1,405 10-15-2011, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Technomancer
  "Sorry, the installer was unable to start up." Kepora 2 1,926 08-12-2011, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Kepora
  Unable to move, as I login Cookie 0 631 02-03-2011, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Cookie
  Accidentally patched and installed Cateclysm..! Hentick 2 831 02-02-2011, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Hentick