Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Red Arena
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, the Red Roses next event is going to be very exciting :D We are going to have each member of the Rose sponser a fighter to fight in an arena! All are welcome to come, but only Rose sponsered fighters may fight :P Everyone but the warriors may sponser a fighter, cause the warriors within the guild are going to be sponsered, hopefully. Now I'm thinking of using the arena in Ratchet :P This will allow some members to upgrade, also if one of the leaders win (Like the rogue unit leader), they'll gain some control over other members (Like the warriors and/or actual members)

Red Rose members can sponser outside the guild. Even just the lowest ranking person may sponser, so I hope to see lots of fighter! This means that the people watching can also bet and such as they please :D And Fot everyone's information, Ormica calls dibs on Torrug. More info on rules and such will be posted when I learn more of my own schedule.
There is an Arena in Ratchet?
Yes...can't remember the name though :P
Do you mean Fray Island, an arena like area off the coast of The Barrens? Because there is no arena in Ratchet. Or are you confusing Ratchet for Gadgetstan which does have an arena in it?
Oh! I ment Gadgetstan, sorry :P But that's the arena I'll use :D
Rules:

Okay, now I know this is asked every event :P Though I wish to try to keep raid chat down, just down, I won't yell at you or anything, but I will post "Please clear the raid chat" If it gets a little to much :P

Now combat rules are as followed: 50+ over opponite's roll counts as a crit, dealing two damage. Each combatant has 4 hp (The lowness is so it doesn't take an hour a fight :P). We will use /roll 100 (The basic system from my understanding :P) that being said, if your character can heal the healing is the /roll 2 -if- your character can heal (This also counts as an attack for the turn).

Now so the combatants aren't conufed, one emote per player per combatant emote/text. Example: Bob punches John. "I hope John wins." "I hope Bob wins ya fool!" (Then Bob waits till after the emote for what happens to talk agian :P).

The IC storyline for this will be posted probably tomarrow :P (I have stuffs today, sorry)
I actually ment the Guru arena, sorry for the big mess up :P

Oh! also I have a prize for the winner! 1 IC gold, maybe even an extra item >.> Reward will also be given to 2nd and 3rd place! That being said, if you want to battle in it, I want your character name, class, and race.
For any fighters wishing to actually fight in the arena, I would like you to post your race and class and/or anything else you think I should know :P
Meaning name of the character and the event will happen at 2pm server time until further notice :P
Did I mention there will be IC cash prizes and items? Plus all in the Red Rose need to come and see me ingame so I can add items we need for an extra special suprise!
Hey, just because I'm a nice guy will I post here aswell.

Name: Arthon Firewell.
Race: Blood Elf.
Class: Paladin, warrior ICly.

Still need a sponsor, hope someone can do it for me. I won't dissapoint you!
Name: Korque Silvercog
Race: Gnome
Class: Warrior

No Sponsor.
Go go Korque! :D
Si...I'm an idiot and forgot to post here that it is on the 9th, some of you may see it on the calendors as well (Yes, I can't spell). Sorry for the mess up, this will -hopefully- be a time when the BH event is off, so you deaders can come and fight as well >.<
Name: Issiri Darkblade
Race: Human
Class: Rogue.
Special abilities: Bad Assery.

Sponsor: None yet.
Pages: 1 2