Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tying the Knot!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: OzZSJ.png]

What's happening?!: A wedding! With an added after-party.

When?: Friday the 7th (This Friday!) At 11:00 server time!

Where!: Hearthglen Chapel!

Who's invited?: Just about everyone really. There -will- be guards all around, so causing trouble would be at the character's own risk! A few people would have gotten the letters, but the wedding would have also been talked about around Hearthglen as well. Friends are invited too!

I myself am open to almost any ideas! Just shoot me a PM, or post here if ya have any you want to propose!
A shame Redis works on Fridays.
Myes.
Groshner shall be there (Yes, she is a friend those of you confused why a troll voodoo hexxer would be there >.<)
Can Sylineri come? Sylinieri will be there.
Watch out. Uncle Urameil is likely to crash. No promises, though.
Spoiler: Voragh is in the wedding cake.
I guess Telendrin will come?
INCOMING ANDAN, probably going to be creeping on the place.
Hmmm, 11 AM? I'll try. If not, I'll see if Xanthe can find some flowers to brighten up the Hearthglen chapel (and Bijir, of course, will be on Mokaku's arm!).
11am how come I didn't see that? I have school D: But I'll see if my mother will let me play hookey for you >.< (I have good grades and rarely leave school anyway)
Day bump for anyone who doesn't check the section!
... I guess Myron will show up.
NO. ANAIYA IS BOYCOTTING FAELARA AND HER RUSHED RELATIONSHIPS. SHAME ON YOU, RUNNING ABOUT LIKE A HUMAN. SHAME.

>:C

It's tough love. Someone has to do it. This'll learn ya!

(...On a more serious note, I may be able to swing by. Not sure yet. )

Lox that means I might be forcing you to bring Jaerin instead/as well. Cough.
I'll do my best to appear on Riael.
Pages: 1 2