Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Need aid with account info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
unfortunately after so many time away from the server I happened to forget what my ingame account and pwd is! and I'd love to come back to the community....

I have been trying to catch up with the server new policies and rules and everything seems to be amazing

I keep seeing Therios in the Wiki, but I'd like to know... can I just retake Therios back into the game? or will I have to reintroduce him?

I do have an introduction comming up that I'll soon publish, but I'd like to clarify that doubt I have..
Your account name should be the same as your forum name. Try doing a password recovery, it should go to the email you signed up to the forums with. If you do not have the same email any longer/have forgotten the email or password, post here saying so, as then Kretol will have to help you out from that point.
Well at this moment I just managed to acces the ingame server, I resubscribed and was able to go into the server, all I need to know now is if it's possible for me to recover Therios and my goodies!
Sadly the Account may have been deleted due to inactivity, I don't know for sure but good luck!
Yeah as I said before, I tried entering with my forums account but nothing, I had to create another one... All I need to know now is if my Character can be reincorporated or do I need to introduce another one
Unfortunately, you will need to recreate any past characters.
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...sn-t-exist
Thanks for the heads up, I'll recreate my character, I'll post his character profile soon around this day!

I can't wait to get back! are the leveling / item redemption systems working the same? you still need to request them to a GM?
You can redeem your bronze token here,

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/misc.p...components

You have to be logged off to do it... And if you need any gold I am here:)