The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Need aid with account info
unfortunately after so many time away from the server I happened to forget what my ingame account and pwd is! and I'd love to come back to the community....

I have been trying to catch up with the server new policies and rules and everything seems to be amazing

I keep seeing Therios in the Wiki, but I'd like to know... can I just retake Therios back into the game? or will I have to reintroduce him?

I do have an introduction comming up that I'll soon publish, but I'd like to clarify that doubt I have..
in the movie 2012 when Swatzeneger Speaks: "everything is cool ye dont have nothing to waorry about.. dont worry!"

*walks off the podium*

GET TO TEH CHOPPA!!
Your account name should be the same as your forum name. Try doing a password recovery, it should go to the email you signed up to the forums with. If you do not have the same email any longer/have forgotten the email or password, post here saying so, as then Kretol will have to help you out from that point.
Well at this moment I just managed to acces the ingame server, I resubscribed and was able to go into the server, all I need to know now is if it's possible for me to recover Therios and my goodies!
in the movie 2012 when Swatzeneger Speaks: "everything is cool ye dont have nothing to waorry about.. dont worry!"

*walks off the podium*

GET TO TEH CHOPPA!!
Sadly the Account may have been deleted due to inactivity, I don't know for sure but good luck!
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

Yeah as I said before, I tried entering with my forums account but nothing, I had to create another one... All I need to know now is if my Character can be reincorporated or do I need to introduce another one

*walks off the podium*

GET TO TEH CHOPPA!!
Unfortunately, you will need to recreate any past characters.
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...sn-t-exist
Thanks for the heads up, I'll recreate my character, I'll post his character profile soon around this day!

I can't wait to get back! are the leveling / item redemption systems working the same? you still need to request them to a GM?

*walks off the podium*

GET TO TEH CHOPPA!!
You can redeem your bronze token here,

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/misc.p...components

You have to be logged off to do it... And if you need any gold I am here:)
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Odd Incorrect Info! Eirianedryd 15 3,361 11-12-2013, 04:31 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Kretol's Ventrilo server info Maldric 2 1,002 07-02-2010, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  The info is invalid??? kazhera 15 2,898 05-12-2009, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Invalid Account Info?! Jordoom 37 6,537 12-31-2008, 05:21 AM
Last Post: bwellow123