Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Goldbucket Trade Company
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Hello, are you looking for:
Adventure?
Exploration?
Sense of Purpose?
Gold?

Then do I have a deal for you! The Goldbucket Trade Company is hiring everyday folks like you, Mister Peasant! Or you, Mister Orc! Everyone is welcome.

See Fidz Goldbucket or Gidzin Boltwhizzle for more information.

You can find them at Ratchet or the Goldbucket Warehouse and Emporium at Edj, Kezen

Note: Joining the GTC may not be for everyone. Joining the GTC may result in: Injury, theft, maiming, loss of lifeforce, loss of intelligence, internal hemorrhaging, disease, illness of any sort, death, and/or being enslaved. Consult a doctor, lawyer, or slave keeper to make sure you are fit and able.

----------OOC Line----------

That's right folks, the GTC is looking to hire new hands, both regular crewmen and officers!

I have in mind an interesting and fun guild that will mix neutrality with shady dealings and adventures all over the world! One shipment might take us to the steamy jungles of Stranglethorn, another to the frozen wastes of Northrend. But soon enough we will be setting sail for the southern coast of Kalimdor, to a land yet fully explored.

If you are interested and would like to join, just meet up with Fidz (Me) or Gidzin (Torches) in-game.

I will be sure to update this page more as time goes on, for now it is here to serve as an advertisement while I continue to build some more ideas for the guild. Oh, and constructive criticism is welcome!