The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Goldbucket Trade Company
Quote:Hello, are you looking for:
Adventure?
Exploration?
Sense of Purpose?
Gold?

Then do I have a deal for you! The Goldbucket Trade Company is hiring everyday folks like you, Mister Peasant! Or you, Mister Orc! Everyone is welcome.

See Fidz Goldbucket or Gidzin Boltwhizzle for more information.

You can find them at Ratchet or the Goldbucket Warehouse and Emporium at Edj, Kezen

Note: Joining the GTC may not be for everyone. Joining the GTC may result in: Injury, theft, maiming, loss of lifeforce, loss of intelligence, internal hemorrhaging, disease, illness of any sort, death, and/or being enslaved. Consult a doctor, lawyer, or slave keeper to make sure you are fit and able.

----------OOC Line----------

That's right folks, the GTC is looking to hire new hands, both regular crewmen and officers!

I have in mind an interesting and fun guild that will mix neutrality with shady dealings and adventures all over the world! One shipment might take us to the steamy jungles of Stranglethorn, another to the frozen wastes of Northrend. But soon enough we will be setting sail for the southern coast of Kalimdor, to a land yet fully explored.

If you are interested and would like to join, just meet up with Fidz (Me) or Gidzin (Torches) in-game.

I will be sure to update this page more as time goes on, for now it is here to serve as an advertisement while I continue to build some more ideas for the guild. Oh, and constructive criticism is welcome!
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Universal Trade Union Psychyn 1 783 12-09-2012, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Psychyn
  Oceanside Trade Corp (take 2!) Wuvvums 23 3,437 03-19-2012, 02:13 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  The Blacklight Trade Company. MrMonkey 0 751 10-16-2011, 08:54 AM
Last Post: MrMonkey
  The Eastern Seas Shipping Company (ESSC) Leon 6 1,338 09-20-2011, 11:47 AM
Last Post: sunday12321
  The Waveharp Company Saiyuu 0 658 08-23-2011, 06:35 AM