Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Whyuno make Dwarf?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've noticed that Dwarves are an endangered species, even more so recently! I mean, come on! Who wouldn't want to create an Ale-loving Dwarf with a temper? We need more Dwarfs to talk to in Taverns in RP. I mean, what is there not to love about Dwarves? They are ale-loving, combat-loving stocky people! They are absolutely loveable! Who needs Blood Elves when you got some Dwarves! :D
Agree!
I personally would like to eventually have one approved profile for each race. They all have their respective roleplay styles.
Probably because I'm not silly enough OOCily to maintain the dwarven humor.
For me it is the accent. I just couldn't keep it up with the last dwarfs I played, though while I'd love to see more around, it is unlikely that I'll roll one myself any time soon. <3 Really, how do you guys get used tae' talkin' like tae all tee time'? *Horrible attempt at accent.*
Well, not all dwarves have to be silly, they've just had the stereotype of being comic relief for a long time. Like any race, they're dynamic and can have many different personality types.

On that note, I should probably hop on my dwarf more often.
You know what... let's just start some dwarf roleplay!
You have my axe.
If any of you wanna Dwarf RP. Add Thagnar! Would love to RP with other Dwarves. :)
If you want dwarf RP, IM me. Or poke Drena. Or Breya. Or Dagna. Or Lindsey. Or Calnia. Or... (this also holds for bitnub :D)