The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Whyuno make Dwarf?
I've noticed that Dwarves are an endangered species, even more so recently! I mean, come on! Who wouldn't want to create an Ale-loving Dwarf with a temper? We need more Dwarfs to talk to in Taverns in RP. I mean, what is there not to love about Dwarves? They are ale-loving, combat-loving stocky people! They are absolutely loveable! Who needs Blood Elves when you got some Dwarves! :D
Agree!
You' seek me help?

[Image: vt4s.jpg]
I personally would like to eventually have one approved profile for each race. They all have their respective roleplay styles.
[Image: 14l32iv.jpg]
Probably because I'm not silly enough OOCily to maintain the dwarven humor.
For me it is the accent. I just couldn't keep it up with the last dwarfs I played, though while I'd love to see more around, it is unlikely that I'll roll one myself any time soon. <3 Really, how do you guys get used tae' talkin' like tae all tee time'? *Horrible attempt at accent.*
Well, not all dwarves have to be silly, they've just had the stereotype of being comic relief for a long time. Like any race, they're dynamic and can have many different personality types.

On that note, I should probably hop on my dwarf more often.
You know what... let's just start some dwarf roleplay!
You' seek me help?

[Image: vt4s.jpg]
You have my axe.
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]
If any of you wanna Dwarf RP. Add Thagnar! Would love to RP with other Dwarves. :)
If you want dwarf RP, IM me. Or poke Drena. Or Breya. Or Dagna. Or Lindsey. Or Calnia. Or... (this also holds for bitnub :D)
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things That Make You Go LOK'TAR Jonoth 10 2,239 07-16-2013, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Valicor
  Why can't anyone but the GMs and FHs make big events? Ormica 36 4,490 10-25-2012, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  Languages, How to Make Them Work. Harmonic 9 2,880 06-13-2012, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Dae
  "Make love, not warcraft!" A Plea for Positivity. Zarquon 20 3,690 05-05-2011, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Adam255
  How to make a Shout. Spiralin 2 779 10-10-2010, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Spiralin