Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Goblins and Death Knights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From what I read about Death Knights, Worgen Death Knights can only be slaves of Arugal or something that's similar to that. Would Goblin Death Knights have a said restriction too, or would it not matter? I'm quite sure there are some Goblins from the workshops or the zeppelins who could possibly be turned into Death Knights.

What do you think?
To my knowledge, no. Goblin death knights are in the same deal as the rest (barring the Worgen, but that is an entirely separate argument all in its own).

Just goblins that were seen as worthy enough to be raised in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Actually, as a tangential thing - I haven't actually seen a Goblin DK. Has one been made before?
There are two of them, Maulbane. I used to have one, but I discarded the concept.
Cataclysm posited that goblin DKs always existed. They don't have restrictions, though I -believe- the quest line on retail implies that goblin DKs used to be Steamwheedle (which would make more sense than Bilgewater since Steamwheedle goblins were more present on the main continents. This then leads to the problem of why they are now Horde-aligned, but poor goblin-Alliance relations can explain that.) One of the weaknesses of WoW story-telling is that every expansion ends up adding "retroactive canon" to the previous installments, which can create some oddities.

They're a thing, though. You probably don't see many people play them because when most people play DKs, they kind of want a large and intimidating armored figure. Goblins aren't the most intimidating blokes around, crazy gadgetry aside.
Quote:Goblins aren't the most intimidating blokes around, crazy gadgetry aside.

Say that to Norell's face, not online.

As the others said, the goblin death knights always existed, as did the Worgen death knights, because reasons. Be free and join whatever nice Cartel you want.
Thanks guys for helping me understand them. I might make one later. :)