The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Goblins and Death Knights
From what I read about Death Knights, Worgen Death Knights can only be slaves of Arugal or something that's similar to that. Would Goblin Death Knights have a said restriction too, or would it not matter? I'm quite sure there are some Goblins from the workshops or the zeppelins who could possibly be turned into Death Knights.

What do you think?
True strength is not what you show in a normal fight. True strength has many definitions. True strength is when you stay true to your principles and fight for what you wanna protect or achieve (not - or not just - for your own sake). True strength is staying with your friend and helping him in every way you can, no matter how bad the situation is.
To my knowledge, no. Goblin death knights are in the same deal as the rest (barring the Worgen, but that is an entirely separate argument all in its own).

Just goblins that were seen as worthy enough to be raised in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

Actually, as a tangential thing - I haven't actually seen a Goblin DK. Has one been made before?
There are two of them, Maulbane. I used to have one, but I discarded the concept.
Cataclysm posited that goblin DKs always existed. They don't have restrictions, though I -believe- the quest line on retail implies that goblin DKs used to be Steamwheedle (which would make more sense than Bilgewater since Steamwheedle goblins were more present on the main continents. This then leads to the problem of why they are now Horde-aligned, but poor goblin-Alliance relations can explain that.) One of the weaknesses of WoW story-telling is that every expansion ends up adding "retroactive canon" to the previous installments, which can create some oddities.

They're a thing, though. You probably don't see many people play them because when most people play DKs, they kind of want a large and intimidating armored figure. Goblins aren't the most intimidating blokes around, crazy gadgetry aside.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Quote:Goblins aren't the most intimidating blokes around, crazy gadgetry aside.

Say that to Norell's face, not online.

As the others said, the goblin death knights always existed, as did the Worgen death knights, because reasons. Be free and join whatever nice Cartel you want.
Thanks guys for helping me understand them. I might make one later. :)
True strength is not what you show in a normal fight. True strength has many definitions. True strength is when you stay true to your principles and fight for what you wanna protect or achieve (not - or not just - for your own sake). True strength is staying with your friend and helping him in every way you can, no matter how bad the situation is.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worgen Death Knights. Dead and/or Living? Kira13 29 4,893 07-29-2011, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Living Death Knights, Part 2 Grakor456 137 24,843 07-21-2011, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Grakor456
  Server Policy on Blood Knights Beltharean 8 2,144 07-18-2011, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Beltharean
  A question on Living Death Knights FlyingSquirrel 47 10,317 06-24-2011, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Aphetoros
  Death Knights... Dead or Alive? Pawoverlord 5 2,688 03-28-2011, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Nostra