Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Custom Places: Animal Sanctuary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been personally wanting an animal sanctuary type area made on the server. I know how we can't cater to one person and blah, blah, blah. BUT! I do think it would an excellent place to have for everyone besides myself.

It would be an open outdoor place, having all different kinds of animals. A place that feels free, peaceful, and where one can be one with nature along-side the animals there. Neutral-like objects should come in place so it doesn't more cater to Alliance or Horde.

It would sound similar to Dalaran's Magical Menagerie, except not like an enclosed pet shop/grooming parlor. And characters could be like Breanni or Mei Francis, taking care of the animals. Not only that, probably take in animals like a stable master would or give animals away to others who want and deserve them.

This place could be RPed as a zoo, someone's place of rescued animals, an open pet/mount shop.. Things like that.

What does everyone else think?
If this gets a fair amount of support, I'll give it a go.
...I know I want to see this happen. Animals need more love, anyhow!
Would be a great place for nature-lovers like Rangers or Druids.
Might I suggest something something Hyjal?
At first thought I was thinking more like a location in the old Emerald Dream zone if it still exists. Ages (and I mean ages!) ago @Dilly had this sort of Emerald Dream blip. The IC location itself might not need to be the dream, but it would be a good place to work with if it's still reachable.
I 10/10 support this. The animals need some love too!
(06-29-2014, 08:15 PM)Krilari Wrote: [ -> ]At first thought I was thinking more like a location in the old Emerald Dream zone if it still exists. Ages (and I mean ages!) ago @Dilly had this sort of Emerald Dream blip. The IC location itself might not need to be the dream, but it would be a good place to work with if it's still reachable.

I remember Delta held an event in the Emerald Dream in-game location back when she was a GM. That place would be pretty darn good for a wilderness reserve of some sort. And just like you said, it needn't be the Dream itself, but just a great place to work with that -doesn't- impose on already-existing in-game locations.
I don't think I've ever been there. How big and nature-y is it? O_O;
(06-30-2014, 07:22 AM)Alliicce Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think I've ever been there. How big and nature-y is it? O_O;

I believe the answer to your question is: yes.
All the tasty animals in one place? Yeah, I'm game for that!!
(06-30-2014, 08:29 AM)Ural Wrote: [ -> ]All the tasty animals in one place? Yeah, I'm game for that!!
WTB Drake acting as guard dog to keep animals safe even though they're probably capable of fending off themselves. XD
just place Deathwing there. Problem SOLVED. C:
I won't mind a place to get my hunter pets from..
Looks like enough support for me. I'll start scouting an area.
Pages: 1 2