Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Username MEGA SPREADSHEET
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After more talks on Skype, and some thought over the 3DS Friend Code thingamajig, I have had the thought of developing one big mega huge ass spreadsheet of everyone's varying usernames throughout the webs. XBL Gamertags, PSN IDs, shtuff like that. I've begun one with the information I could scrape up from past threads and conversations, but it's publicly editable, so if anyone wishes to update with their own, or change outdated information, feel free! If you'd prefer to have someone else edit the spreadsheet, just leave whatever data you are comfortable leaving and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
Should probably make mention of which LoL server people are playing on. Otherwise I think it's an excellent idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know if I should include my YouTube because it has nothing to do with gaming :o
Added myself to the list---also added Archeage.

Might as well see if people still play, and where. Since I'm the head of a large RP guild on Calliel at the moment. >.>
Added my stuff, along with The Secret World, and Guild Wars 2.
Updated my info on there. I don't have much luck finding people on PSN, but I know I should be searchable.
Slapped down my info.
Added my Origin. You'll find me playing Mass Effect 3, Titanfall and Dragon Age: Inquisition on there.
Adding my DS friend code once I get it today. Should be in the mail.

So excited. Got pokemon Y and Tomodachi life.
I don't have much to give but my Steam, Origin (which I almost never get on), and Youtube.
Oh that reminds me of my youtube---but I need to re-do it and re-vamp it. If I'm gonna make vids I wanna do it right this time.
Eh, may as well add my stuff too. You'll probably notice a naming pattern.
I feel like, with this era of expanding beyond WoW, that this thread could use some new life.
I'm on there now
Added my stuff, and then realized my username for everything is Beltharean. :T
Pages: 1 2