The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Username MEGA SPREADSHEET
After more talks on Skype, and some thought over the 3DS Friend Code thingamajig, I have had the thought of developing one big mega huge ass spreadsheet of everyone's varying usernames throughout the webs. XBL Gamertags, PSN IDs, shtuff like that. I've begun one with the information I could scrape up from past threads and conversations, but it's publicly editable, so if anyone wishes to update with their own, or change outdated information, feel free! If you'd prefer to have someone else edit the spreadsheet, just leave whatever data you are comfortable leaving and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
"The most precious thing in life is its uncertainty. Leaving something incomplete makes it interesting and gives one the feeling that there is room for growth."

~Yoshida Kenkō
Should probably make mention of which LoL server people are playing on. Otherwise I think it's an excellent idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
I don't know if I should include my YouTube because it has nothing to do with gaming :o
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Added myself to the list---also added Archeage.

Might as well see if people still play, and where. Since I'm the head of a large RP guild on Calliel at the moment. >.>
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Added my stuff, along with The Secret World, and Guild Wars 2.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Updated my info on there. I don't have much luck finding people on PSN, but I know I should be searchable.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Slapped down my info.
Spoiler:
[Image: 2493598-darth_revan_by_unclesatan.png]
Added my Origin. You'll find me playing Mass Effect 3, Titanfall and Dragon Age: Inquisition on there.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Adding my DS friend code once I get it today. Should be in the mail.

So excited. Got pokemon Y and Tomodachi life.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I don't have much to give but my Steam, Origin (which I almost never get on), and Youtube.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Oh that reminds me of my youtube---but I need to re-do it and re-vamp it. If I'm gonna make vids I wanna do it right this time.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Eh, may as well add my stuff too. You'll probably notice a naming pattern.
[5:56:48 PM] Sachimo (幸子前田): My old teacher makes the best damn deer chili you'll ever stick in your throat hole
[11:54:13 PM] Kaghuros (Neal): Ok guys
I have a great business plan
We scrape up all the dust in the Fuhrerbunker, mix it with potting soil, take it to the Netherlands, and grow some marijuana in it.
Then people can smoke hitler
I feel like, with this era of expanding beyond WoW, that this thread could use some new life.
I'm on there now
Added my stuff, and then realized my username for everything is Beltharean. :T
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~