Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Patching issues!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everyone, i just recently re-installed wow so i could start playing on this rp server, yet my patch status says 2.0.0. I went to a mirror site and downloaded every patch up to 3.03 and when i start up wow it still says version 2.0.0. Anyone know how i can get the patches i downloaded to work properly?

-Thanks, ModSquad
You can't install any 3.0.X patches without first installing WotLK.
Ah, so does that mean I can't play on this server untill I go buy WotLK?
There's a thread about downloading WoTLK free via internet. That's where I got my "copy" of WoTLK.
Oh! Fantastic! Thanks.
Mk, so I just finished downloading the WoTLK and now I am at patch 3.01 to 3.02, and It's still now allowing me to get up to 3.03. So it seems im stuck at 3.01.
If anyone at all can give me a hand with getting to 3.03 patch from 3.01 that'd be great. So far, I have tried using the blizzard downloader (which keeps staying at 0% most likely due to the fact im on a college campus) and i've downloaded every patch from 2.0 to 3.03 off mirror sites, and I see them in my WoW folder. Yet when I launch WoW it still says Im on 3.01, Is there a trick im missing? or am I just boned (for lack of a better term).

-Thanks,ModSquad
Don't triple post, that is baaaad. Just edit your posts. As for the problem, set your patchlist and such to the normal WoW servers and then try to connect, you don't need an account but it should start up the patching process, see if that works.
Sorry about the triple post, wasn't really thinking. I've tried your suggestion already and it still doesnt work. :( Starting think I won't be able to get WoW patched up and working properly.
Try deleting patch.mpq and attempting to log into WoW again, should start patching up in case you messed up manually.
That's one of the problems, being on a college campus it blocks it. So im pretty much S.O.L when it comes to using the blizzard downloader.
Is there any possible chance you can go somewhere that has an internet connection that doesnt block it?
Well, if you can't download the patch then that's that I suppose. If you got the patches from the internet are you sure you installed them? Not just placing them in the folder?
Yes, I downloaded them. and I don't think so Kaelvan.
Download doesn't = install, are you sure they were installed?
Pages: 1 2 3