Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: RP deathweed, drugs, etc.?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm just wondering whether or not drugs (such as deathweed) are allowed to be used in roleplay. I know that they're not even allowed to be talked about in the /adult channel, but I did notice in the post about the Stormwind Guard it mentioned about smuggling being illegal...

Quote:"§11: Possession of Illegal Goods.

1-3 warnings, confiscation of goods. Covers possession of Stolen Goods, Deathweed, Maidens Anguish, Glowcap, Moonglow, Ichor of Undeath, Goblin Rocket Fuel, Non-Alcoholic Lager, narcotics of any kind."

I would have thought this could make for some good RP, I'm just checking if anything like this is allowed?

A simple yes/no would be good.

Thanks.
You are allowed to RP with it, but you will need to stay away from the guards with it.
I don´t think stuff like Deathweed and Maiden´s Anguish are drugs though, it´s the stuff they made poison from for rogues.

Traditionally (through most if not all servers I´ve played on) Peacebloom has always figured as a potential drug (guess it´s the name), I guess some of the other "harmless" sounding herbs could be used for it as well, there´s Ratchet White, "Snuff" etc, can basicly make some names up. Be realistic with the effects though, I doubt you´ll find a drug that will make you fly (except in your mind) or lit stuff on fire with your thougths or whatever, I think you get the point.
I'd stay away from the ingrediants to poison, and stick to the Alchemical ingrediants. I've used Silverleaf to replace tobacco, and Bloodthistle seems to be a good one for Bloodelves.
Thanks. (:
Yeah the Blood Elves have hookah all over the place for their Bloodthistle.
I always loved RPing a peacebloom smoker. Once tried setting up a jail break RP after getting caught for illegal use. Good times.
I love thinking back to old RP storylines I've been in. *Smiles dreamily*
I love thinking back to old RP storylines I've been in. *Smiles dreamily*
Interesting to see some kind of business blooming in, and a good run in with authorities.
Korbas smuggles Ratchet White. And Trades Slaves. Hit me up if your up for a shady storyline.