The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

RP deathweed, drugs, etc.?
I'm just wondering whether or not drugs (such as deathweed) are allowed to be used in roleplay. I know that they're not even allowed to be talked about in the /adult channel, but I did notice in the post about the Stormwind Guard it mentioned about smuggling being illegal...

Quote:"§11: Possession of Illegal Goods.

1-3 warnings, confiscation of goods. Covers possession of Stolen Goods, Deathweed, Maidens Anguish, Glowcap, Moonglow, Ichor of Undeath, Goblin Rocket Fuel, Non-Alcoholic Lager, narcotics of any kind."

I would have thought this could make for some good RP, I'm just checking if anything like this is allowed?

A simple yes/no would be good.

Thanks.
You are allowed to RP with it, but you will need to stay away from the guards with it.
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
I don´t think stuff like Deathweed and Maiden´s Anguish are drugs though, it´s the stuff they made poison from for rogues.

Traditionally (through most if not all servers I´ve played on) Peacebloom has always figured as a potential drug (guess it´s the name), I guess some of the other "harmless" sounding herbs could be used for it as well, there´s Ratchet White, "Snuff" etc, can basicly make some names up. Be realistic with the effects though, I doubt you´ll find a drug that will make you fly (except in your mind) or lit stuff on fire with your thougths or whatever, I think you get the point.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I'd stay away from the ingrediants to poison, and stick to the Alchemical ingrediants. I've used Silverleaf to replace tobacco, and Bloodthistle seems to be a good one for Bloodelves.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Thanks. (:
Yeah the Blood Elves have hookah all over the place for their Bloodthistle.
I always loved RPing a peacebloom smoker. Once tried setting up a jail break RP after getting caught for illegal use. Good times.
"Lord, what fools these mortals be!"-Puck
I love thinking back to old RP storylines I've been in. *Smiles dreamily*
I love thinking back to old RP storylines I've been in. *Smiles dreamily*
Interesting to see some kind of business blooming in, and a good run in with authorities.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Korbas smuggles Ratchet White. And Trades Slaves. Hit me up if your up for a shady storyline.
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drugs and Drug-use in-game (A question) Adam255 12 2,451 05-12-2011, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Psycho
  Mind-Altering Drugs In WoW Maxwell 5 1,138 01-18-2010, 01:12 AM
Last Post: Moose
  How to make effects in GHI? (drugs, potions, etc.) MrCandlejack 1 6,646 01-11-2010, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Kirth