Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: And We're Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The mass suspensions are set to expire in about an hour or so. However, I figure I can remove them now since what work I intended to do is done.

What was done for now, you ask? Weeelllll....
  • A questgiver was added to give level 80s their tokens and gold. (Information about tokens and how to use them can be found here)
  • Access to Shatterspear Village was reopened (though currently only has the aforementioned questgiver in the center of the village). You can get to Shatterspear via a portal in either the Orgrimmar auction house or Stormwind bank.
  • Training costs were cut in half (as before).
  • Apprentice-level riding mounts and training once again had their level requirement removed (as before).
  • Auction houses are once again universal.
  • Access to Arathi Basin was reopened as well, though nothing is inside currently other than portals to get back out in the appropriate faction's building. As a reminder, the portal to AB is in Shatterspear, in the northeastern part of the village.

Due to these changes, item drop rates have been set back to their 'normal' rates (that is, normal as per stated in the wiki and elsewhere in the forum). Money drop rate has been left at 10x, as it seems that's what it's been all along. nub i r.
Huzzah! Thank you -so- much Kretol, and thanks to the rest of the GM's.
/Kidinacandystore
Yeay!

Thanks to all the GMs who helped!
And, a thank you to the man of the hour, Mr. Kretol.
Kretol. I -love- you.
What Narijika said, but I really mean it!
Excellent.

In light of this; maybe we should have an OOC meet-and-greet for a day, to restore the tightly-knit community of the server?
Seeing as everyone will be running around like kids in a candy store for the first day; why not make an OOC gathering or event because of it?

Just a suggestion.
Jailbot sends his love! *Points to avatar* That's Jailbot.
Many thanks, Kret!
Well, well.
Congrats. :mrgreen:
Thank You! for all your hard work.
Thanks to Kretol and every other person who worked hard on fixing this server. You guys are great.
Nice work, sirs. Now its time to do our part.
Thanks Kret! ;)

Much appreciated.
I would like to express my gratitude as well. I can only speak for myself and I have to say it's more than I was expecting to find out when I come back.
Grats for the great job.