The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

And We're Back
The mass suspensions are set to expire in about an hour or so. However, I figure I can remove them now since what work I intended to do is done.

What was done for now, you ask? Weeelllll....
  • A questgiver was added to give level 80s their tokens and gold. (Information about tokens and how to use them can be found here)
  • Access to Shatterspear Village was reopened (though currently only has the aforementioned questgiver in the center of the village). You can get to Shatterspear via a portal in either the Orgrimmar auction house or Stormwind bank.
  • Training costs were cut in half (as before).
  • Apprentice-level riding mounts and training once again had their level requirement removed (as before).
  • Auction houses are once again universal.
  • Access to Arathi Basin was reopened as well, though nothing is inside currently other than portals to get back out in the appropriate faction's building. As a reminder, the portal to AB is in Shatterspear, in the northeastern part of the village.

Due to these changes, item drop rates have been set back to their 'normal' rates (that is, normal as per stated in the wiki and elsewhere in the forum). Money drop rate has been left at 10x, as it seems that's what it's been all along. nub i r.
Huzzah! Thank you -so- much Kretol, and thanks to the rest of the GM's.
/Kidinacandystore
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
Yeay!

Thanks to all the GMs who helped!
And, a thank you to the man of the hour, Mr. Kretol.
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Kretol. I -love- you.
[Image: badge.jpg]
Huh, I guess I am what my main is. o.O
What Narijika said, but I really mean it!
[Image: Calvin_and_Hobbes_hug_by_Humongous_E.png]
Excellent.

In light of this; maybe we should have an OOC meet-and-greet for a day, to restore the tightly-knit community of the server?
Seeing as everyone will be running around like kids in a candy store for the first day; why not make an OOC gathering or event because of it?

Just a suggestion.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=0][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ivy Killinger[/td][td=1,]The Lodestone Company[/td][td=1,]Inebriated[/td][td=1,]Drunken Fightin' Wench[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Uulari[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Seer[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Vyrsallia Scythefall[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Guttersnipe and Ne'erdowell[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
I'm a Shaman? Really? Huh.
Jailbot sends his love! *Points to avatar* That's Jailbot.
Many thanks, Kret!
[Image: Signature.png]
Well, well.
Congrats. :mrgreen:
˜★Sketch Blog
Thank You! for all your hard work.
Thanks to Kretol and every other person who worked hard on fixing this server. You guys are great.
I am a book to be written, a story untold....
Best accent, and lines EVER
[Image: drowComissionSig.jpg]
Nice work, sirs. Now its time to do our part.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Thanks Kret! ;)

Much appreciated.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
I would like to express my gratitude as well. I can only speak for myself and I have to say it's more than I was expecting to find out when I come back.
Grats for the great job.
"Educate yourself in the art of true metal."
"From the Heaven of My Heart" & "Silver Bride" - Amorphis (Skyforger)

"Beyond the Stars"
~ Head over to our own subforum on CotH Worlds and enjoy. ^^