Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Lore-Related Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:The tauren race is as old as, if not older than, the night elves

Quoted from WoWWiki. Is this true? I have been led to believe that the Night Elves are the oldest race on Azeroth. I am making a Tauren character and would kindly appreciate if someone could verify this statement.
The Tauren were around in the time of the War of the Ancient, but a lot of their past is forgotten, like how they were brought back into druidism after the third war.
Thank you. Also, would being a member of the Ragetotem tribe be considered as a special character profile?
I should think not, my character is and was approved without anything being said about it.
It seems to be a fairly common clan, including many of the Warriors who fight for the Tauren clans. I suggest posting it and letting us decide whether it needs special approval or is a regular profile. As long as it's a core class, and isn't too important, it's perfectly fine in the regular section.
Aye, thanks for that, I just wasn't sure. I merely wanted a Tauren Warrior and I did not want to have to make up my own clan.