The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Lore-Related Question
Quote:The tauren race is as old as, if not older than, the night elves

Quoted from WoWWiki. Is this true? I have been led to believe that the Night Elves are the oldest race on Azeroth. I am making a Tauren character and would kindly appreciate if someone could verify this statement.
Spoiler:
We're all doomed
The Tauren were around in the time of the War of the Ancient, but a lot of their past is forgotten, like how they were brought back into druidism after the third war.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Thank you. Also, would being a member of the Ragetotem tribe be considered as a special character profile?
Spoiler:
We're all doomed
I should think not, my character is and was approved without anything being said about it.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Relin Redrin[/td][td=1,]Anointed Phoenix[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Attorney[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Quana Kwahado[/td][td=1,]Kwahado Elite[/td][td=1,]In Hiding[/td][td=1,]N/A[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
It seems to be a fairly common clan, including many of the Warriors who fight for the Tauren clans. I suggest posting it and letting us decide whether it needs special approval or is a regular profile. As long as it's a core class, and isn't too important, it's perfectly fine in the regular section.
Aye, thanks for that, I just wasn't sure. I merely wanted a Tauren Warrior and I did not want to have to make up my own clan.
Spoiler:
We're all doomed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Potential CotH custom lore world Dae 2 4,928 02-08-2015, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Help with Blood Elven lore wsemler 4 1,097 09-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Reigen
  Ask the Creative Devs #2 Lore Grakor456 12 3,426 06-23-2011, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Adam255
  Upcoming Lore FAQ Grakor456 31 4,943 04-08-2011, 06:49 AM
Last Post: Brutalskars