Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Server Focus Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(Note: The below was an April Fool's joke!)

I've been thinking long and hard about this. And... I've finally come to a conclusion.

I am changing the focus to a FFA PvP server. So many other private servers out there seem to be PvP, and they seem to have rather large populations. I feel that taking it a step further, with FFA-PvP, will be even more successful.
I've noticed that I haven't roleplayed hardly at all, and I really enjoy the PvP aspect of the game. I feel that with Free for All PvP going on, it makes it even better, so you can have group or even raid-based battles. Due to this, however, I believe it's best to take out any forms of cross-faction communication for reasons similar to Blizzard's own; that is, to avoid cussing each other out. In order to prevent people from simply logging in to the opposite faction character, upon the next login, a prompt will come up requiring you to decide whether your account is Horde or Alliance. All characters opposing the faction you choose will be automatically deleted.

I am sorry to those that have enjoyed their time here, but again, since my right-hand man (or orc, as it were) has all but vanished, my desire to RP has dwindled down. I hope those that are affected beyond reason to this change can find a happier place elsewhere.
Im speechless...Well typeless..
...So, we're no longer a roleplay server anymore?
What the hell is this?
While it was a very hard decision to come to, we feel it will be better for the server overall.
*Hands Kretol some Plate armour*
Same here, dont know about the others here but I would like to know about the RP aspect of Coth, are we still able to RP for fun as well as to be able to get our characters to level 80?

Basicly is Coth still an RP server? Or an RPPVP server or just PVP? :?:
Well, this changes everything.

After much deliberation; Ivy and Uulari will face deletion; and all of my mains will now be Horde side.
For those that need me, my characters shall be:

My undead rogue, Pierre - and my Orc, Zombor.
Please plan accordingly.
I think this is a bid to get me back on the server. Kretol knows how much I love PvP.

Mindless mayhem is so glorious.
I guess I can finally bring out Sirkillalot.

SirKillalot

Human Paladin

Level 80

GET READY TO GET PWNED
April Fool's?
Oh god, if this is an April Fool's joke I will be pissed, I just deleted all my Alliance characters. If it's not, well...

I guess all I can do is wait, and see what happens.
Seems like the date fits...
Edit: It said the characters would be deleted from the opposing faction. (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-)
Then again, it -is- an amazing April Fool's joke, if it is...
He said they -would- be deleted.
Happy April's Fools Day everyone! Lol, I can't believe this many people actually believed it. Oh well, off to see what's in store from Blizzard this year...
Pages: 1 2 3 4