Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Logging in... fail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I was on my hunter shooting some random mobs in the Barrens. Suddendly when I clicked an abbility the game froze, just a lagg spike.... Or wasn't it? I logged in on my second account and everything there happend accordingly. I closed the client with the bugged character and tried to reconnect, failed, I got kicked back to the realm list. After that I requested a kick for the character, which did not work. I've asked others in Kalimdor to reply to me, I think the Kalimdor server crashed, since I got no reactions.
Server crashed and locked up.
Nope, not the whole server, think we need to crash outland, northrend and EK.
Or wait for Kretol to restart it.
EK is crashed as well, from what I know. I whispered Tor that I'd comment on his profile if he responded, and I got no response. Hehe!
I am on EK and I felt nothing, he might just be AFK.
I'm in EK and crashed.
The who list says you are in Darkshore.
It seems this affects only certain people, and Kalimdor. I tried logging into a toon in Kalimdor, didn't work. Closed it, tried again, and it went to the realm screen again, and again. But I went on a different account and I logged into a toon in EK, everything is A.O.K.
I can't even get to the character selection screen.

Anyone else getting the same?

EDIT: It actually turns out that my character (Eirtahl) is still logged on!

I need him to get booted off...
I keep having the realm list pop up over and over when I try to log in. Can't get to the character screen either.
Login server is down, then.
Yep, that's what I got, Kiffles.

I also noticed that according to the server status, there's like 20 people online, apparently. xD
.. Damn! And I JUST logged out!
So, whoever is still on, as long as they stay out of Kalimdor, they can stay on.
This could be true, because I'm able to log in on Gale now. :P
Pages: 1 2