Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Pets in stormwind.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I know for obvious reasons warlock minions aren't allowed and I have been told nelf mounts and druid animal forms aren't allowed in Stormwind because they are predators but recently I saw a dwarf with his pet out, a polar bear, and was wondering WTF. Are hunter pets allowed in Stormwind and if so then why? I mean if nelf druids can't use animal forms and they wont allowed sabres in Stormwind then why allow hunter pets?

EDIT: Removed Screen
Hunter pets would realistically not be allowed either. (Even if they're perfectly docile creatures such as turtles, it seems a bit unlikely that people would want them wandering around on the streets.)
Guards would most likely react if they saw any kind of giant animal within the city walls. I mean, they would spread panic.
Psst! I do hope you had consent from the person in that picture when you posted it. Otherwise that is -extremely- rude.
Oh, and what Vrahn said.

Dammit, you beat me to the point there! *angry fist*
it's rude to totally ignore my whispers as well...it's hard to get permission when the person wont even answer you, kinda made me felt he was being an a$$
Heroforgotten Wrote:it's rude to totally ignore my whispers as well...it's hard to get permission when the person wont even answer you, kinda made me felt he was being an a$$

Well, you should then consider the fact that you shouldn't be an, as you said, a$$ back. It's all about maturity here, man.
but without a screenie then wouldn't one not believe me?
Well, I'd rather suggest just posting a thread about pets in the city, pointing out that you find it unrealistic to even bring a pet of the size of the pets in-game into a city, for example Stormwind.
It's generally much better to bring up the issue in the form of a question, rather than in the format you presented it in, that way no one is placed in an uncomfortable position.

Edit: Arg! Tyr beat me. /shakefist
*points to his original post* Better?
Vrahn Wrote:It's generally much better to bring up the issue in the form of a question, rather than in the format you presented it in, that way no one is placed in an uncomfortable position.

Edit: Arg! Tyr beat me. /shakefist

... Muahaha... Hahaha...

And Hero, well, remove the dwarf/polar bear part. That's actually just like a picture. It points out the very person who had that.

Instead of using such a specific example, just state that you dislike when people bring pets into a town. And what not.
If it was of me, Dagnar, I spawned/logged on and my pet was bugged and spawned with me. I said, sorry it was OOC and dismissed it. I wasn't able to see the screenshot, so I don't know if you're talking about me.