The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Pets in stormwind.
So I know for obvious reasons warlock minions aren't allowed and I have been told nelf mounts and druid animal forms aren't allowed in Stormwind because they are predators but recently I saw a dwarf with his pet out, a polar bear, and was wondering WTF. Are hunter pets allowed in Stormwind and if so then why? I mean if nelf druids can't use animal forms and they wont allowed sabres in Stormwind then why allow hunter pets?

EDIT: Removed Screen
Timothy Willaims VI: I know what this is! You are all racist against bards! Its a conspiracy!
Rorbin: A bard isn't even a race!
Timothy Willaims VI: . . .racist.
Hunter pets would realistically not be allowed either. (Even if they're perfectly docile creatures such as turtles, it seems a bit unlikely that people would want them wandering around on the streets.)
Guards would most likely react if they saw any kind of giant animal within the city walls. I mean, they would spread panic.
Psst! I do hope you had consent from the person in that picture when you posted it. Otherwise that is -extremely- rude.
[Image: Signature.png]
Oh, and what Vrahn said.

Dammit, you beat me to the point there! *angry fist*
it's rude to totally ignore my whispers as well...it's hard to get permission when the person wont even answer you, kinda made me felt he was being an a$$
Timothy Willaims VI: I know what this is! You are all racist against bards! Its a conspiracy!
Heroforgotten Wrote:it's rude to totally ignore my whispers as well...it's hard to get permission when the person wont even answer you, kinda made me felt he was being an a$$

Well, you should then consider the fact that you shouldn't be an, as you said, a$$ back. It's all about maturity here, man.
but without a screenie then wouldn't one not believe me?
Well, I'd rather suggest just posting a thread about pets in the city, pointing out that you find it unrealistic to even bring a pet of the size of the pets in-game into a city, for example Stormwind.
It's generally much better to bring up the issue in the form of a question, rather than in the format you presented it in, that way no one is placed in an uncomfortable position.

Edit: Arg! Tyr beat me. /shakefist
[Image: Signature.png]
*points to his original post* Better?
Vrahn Wrote:It's generally much better to bring up the issue in the form of a question, rather than in the format you presented it in, that way no one is placed in an uncomfortable position.

Edit: Arg! Tyr beat me. /shakefist

... Muahaha... Hahaha...

And Hero, well, remove the dwarf/polar bear part. That's actually just like a picture. It points out the very person who had that.

Instead of using such a specific example, just state that you dislike when people bring pets into a town. And what not.
If it was of me, Dagnar, I spawned/logged on and my pet was bugged and spawned with me. I said, sorry it was OOC and dismissed it. I wasn't able to see the screenshot, so I don't know if you're talking about me.
---
Hagan - 75 years of age, 4'10" tall, and 180 pounds.
---

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feedback on an Event Idea; The White Stormwind Act Zenethen 1 738 12-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  Custom Hunter Pets Bovel 0 840 02-29-2012, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Bovel
  Stormwind Divided McKnighter 63 9,598 11-21-2011, 11:41 AM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  What's wrong with hunters having rather odd pets? Raven776 20 2,157 05-02-2010, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Hunter Pets garrett 2 852 10-12-2009, 05:52 AM
Last Post: Aruk