Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My account has gone missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I left here a while back to screw around. Well, when I come back, I can't seem to log into my account. I've tried everything it could possibly be and still no luck. And I KNOW I had an account before, because if have some memories of it. And apparently I can't make a new one, either.
You need to post an introduction and get it approved to be promoted to Peon rank, then you can make an account.
Aye, many things have changed recently, and the server had a 'restart' if I'm not mistaken.
If I'm not mistaken, I had TWO profiles posted. Margon Hawkstalon and Ru'jin(Both were completely and utterly ignored by the admins, by the way.). Yet I was not promoted to Peon. Also, these are probably in the archives by now. The only reason Ru'jin did not get approved is because Qaza or whatever kept saying "Add stuff about server lore" or "Add something about Zul'Senjari" and crap like that. I see no reason why she didn't approve me JUST because I didn't include Zul'senjari.
I suggest you read the above responses again, and the news, and the stickies. Really, I suggest that you simply check out everything as if you were completely new, a lot has changed since you were here before.

Also consider the wisdom in pulling crap on people from the server if you want to join us.
What Nostra said.

Being polite is always the best course of action. Especially in circumstances such as these.