The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My account has gone missing
Well, I left here a while back to screw around. Well, when I come back, I can't seem to log into my account. I've tried everything it could possibly be and still no luck. And I KNOW I had an account before, because if have some memories of it. And apparently I can't make a new one, either.
You need to post an introduction and get it approved to be promoted to Peon rank, then you can make an account.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Aye, many things have changed recently, and the server had a 'restart' if I'm not mistaken.
Spoiler:
We're all doomed
If I'm not mistaken, I had TWO profiles posted. Margon Hawkstalon and Ru'jin(Both were completely and utterly ignored by the admins, by the way.). Yet I was not promoted to Peon. Also, these are probably in the archives by now. The only reason Ru'jin did not get approved is because Qaza or whatever kept saying "Add stuff about server lore" or "Add something about Zul'Senjari" and crap like that. I see no reason why she didn't approve me JUST because I didn't include Zul'senjari.
I suggest you read the above responses again, and the news, and the stickies. Really, I suggest that you simply check out everything as if you were completely new, a lot has changed since you were here before.

Also consider the wisdom in pulling crap on people from the server if you want to join us.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

What Nostra said.

Being polite is always the best course of action. Especially in circumstances such as these.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wow.exe missing Jefron 1 1,595 12-11-2014, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Aphetoros
  The Strange Case of the Missing TRP2 ImagenAshyun 3 859 07-23-2012, 09:27 AM
Last Post: Jaella
  Characters missing, maybe on different realm? Manufreak101 6 1,753 04-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Karunzo
  Download section - some missing links Kretol 0 771 12-09-2011, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Wotlk data missing? SilentPhantom 3 1,886 06-20-2010, 06:34 AM
Last Post: HeroLief