Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A short break.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya guys!

It's me! Kargor, Razak,Gavin, Malzan, Zakari and others!
I am leaving today, visiting a cousin in Canada.
I'll be back on Saturday, and will be planning the Echo Isles Reclaiming event while out there.
So, you guys can expect it to happen pretty soon after next week.

See ya guys, and try not to kill each other during the seven days I am away!
Have fun in Canada!
Be nice to the people at customs. When I moved they held my pc, and my passport for two hours. They said I looked suspicious and familiar... Well no $#!Â¥, I work in the entertainment industry on occasion.

Anyway enjoy yourself, and be sure to eat some Canadian Nutella Spread. Hazelnut cocoa spread they put that on everything, fruit, crepes, bread, and other misc late night activities.)
Have fun in Canada!

Nice avatar by the way.
Have fun and take care!

That -is- a pretty awesome avatar! ;o
Don't get lost! LOL
Have a good time!
Muahaha! Canada is the best by far, have fun!
Have fun in Candyland (sorry, couldn't resist, I like malforming country names >.>), we'll be waiting for you here! Right... here! :D
Quickly, do something evil!
Can't wait for the event though! :D
...Have fun again! :P
Have a great time in Canada! - But you have to remember this - When you return, you have oodles of psychiatric work to do. :D Glocken and Norman are having a fiiiiiight.

But anyways - Canada, you, awesome time, an, in, have. Feel free to arrange at your leisure.
I have returned!

I thank you all for kind words and whatnot.
Glocken, I find your lack of faith disturbing.. Hartz can well handle the situation!

You can all expect miracles and other wonders to happen soon.. Torn is back baby!
Sadly, Norman and Glocken are fwiends again.

But welcome back regardless! :D