The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A short break.
Heya guys!

It's me! Kargor, Razak,Gavin, Malzan, Zakari and others!
I am leaving today, visiting a cousin in Canada.
I'll be back on Saturday, and will be planning the Echo Isles Reclaiming event while out there.
So, you guys can expect it to happen pretty soon after next week.

See ya guys, and try not to kill each other during the seven days I am away!
"Kill a man, and you are an assassin. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill everyone, and you are a god." - Beilby Porteus
Have fun in Canada!
Be nice to the people at customs. When I moved they held my pc, and my passport for two hours. They said I looked suspicious and familiar... Well no $#!Â¥, I work in the entertainment industry on occasion.

Anyway enjoy yourself, and be sure to eat some Canadian Nutella Spread. Hazelnut cocoa spread they put that on everything, fruit, crepes, bread, and other misc late night activities.)
Have fun in Canada!

Nice avatar by the way.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Have fun and take care!

That -is- a pretty awesome avatar! ;o
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Don't get lost! LOL
Blood Elf Females /flirt

"Is that a mana wyrm in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"
Have a good time!
Muahaha! Canada is the best by far, have fun!
[Image: Signature.png]
Have fun in Candyland (sorry, couldn't resist, I like malforming country names >.>), we'll be waiting for you here! Right... here! :D
Quickly, do something evil!
Can't wait for the event though! :D
...Have fun again! :P
Have a great time in Canada! - But you have to remember this - When you return, you have oodles of psychiatric work to do. :D Glocken and Norman are having a fiiiiiight.

But anyways - Canada, you, awesome time, an, in, have. Feel free to arrange at your leisure.
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
I have returned!

I thank you all for kind words and whatnot.
Glocken, I find your lack of faith disturbing.. Hartz can well handle the situation!

You can all expect miracles and other wonders to happen soon.. Torn is back baby!
"Kill a man, and you are an assassin. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill everyone, and you are a god." - Beilby Porteus
Sadly, Norman and Glocken are fwiends again.

But welcome back regardless! :D
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Uhhhh.... Did I break something? Zenethen 3 1,057 07-14-2014, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Revan
  Short question on 'expanded universe' Maulbane 2 890 11-28-2013, 12:13 AM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Leader's short stories Wuvvums 0 620 04-21-2013, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  A short explanation onto Kira's. And farewell. For now. Kira13 4 1,312 01-10-2012, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Kira13
  "Personality is lacking/short/insufficient" Harmonic 6 1,128 05-23-2010, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Nekronos