Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tier for all Classes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I went to Shatterspear recently, and noticed that you have tier armor vendors. Then I noticed that, there is Tier 3 armor, completely un-class restricted. If you could wear the armor, you could use it. I was just wondering, would it be possible to do that with every tier?
Kretol did that for a reason, I'm pretty sure. The lower tier sets, while they don't look too awful cross class, the other tiers are pretty OP looking.

So... having a warrior walking around in the higher tier druid junk is something he is trying to avoid... I believe.
Actually they never had restrictions. They were all granted by quests that were restricted based on class, but the armor was BoP and couldn't be traded.
Yup, and it is possible to remove class and level restrictions, but then most would just but the highest gear level. I know there are a couple of Priest pieces I would mix with a Paladin set, but alas, it is something someone with DB access could do.
I will consider doing this!
I'd say this was done to avoid Ninjaing.
=D *Hugs Kretol* Yay!
I support this idea fully.
I myself would really like some pieces of the various sets. If Kretol does this I believe it would benefit a lot of people that wanted to mix some of the tiers together.
I guess I'm a bit late, but i also agree that this would be an awesome idea. There are lots of not-OP looking high tier armors that would be awesome unrestricted. :D
I was going to request this myself... I SUPPORT THIS FULLY AND MORE!
DO WANT.

( Full support! So many noice Priest Sets I would want to mix and match with. )
More support! YAY!
Keep in mind this could be done for PvP sets, too, as well as Tier sets.

Was wondering if this was ever going to happen. Supported!
I'm 100% for this

Don't forget druid gladiator set 1 (only normal gladiator set that didn't get it's requirement removed)
Pages: 1 2