The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Tier for all Classes.
I went to Shatterspear recently, and noticed that you have tier armor vendors. Then I noticed that, there is Tier 3 armor, completely un-class restricted. If you could wear the armor, you could use it. I was just wondering, would it be possible to do that with every tier?
Kretol did that for a reason, I'm pretty sure. The lower tier sets, while they don't look too awful cross class, the other tiers are pretty OP looking.

So... having a warrior walking around in the higher tier druid junk is something he is trying to avoid... I believe.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Actually they never had restrictions. They were all granted by quests that were restricted based on class, but the armor was BoP and couldn't be traded.
Yup, and it is possible to remove class and level restrictions, but then most would just but the highest gear level. I know there are a couple of Priest pieces I would mix with a Paladin set, but alas, it is something someone with DB access could do.
I will consider doing this!
I'd say this was done to avoid Ninjaing.
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
=D *Hugs Kretol* Yay!
I support this idea fully.
Little by little, one travels far.
I myself would really like some pieces of the various sets. If Kretol does this I believe it would benefit a lot of people that wanted to mix some of the tiers together.
I guess I'm a bit late, but i also agree that this would be an awesome idea. There are lots of not-OP looking high tier armors that would be awesome unrestricted. :D
I was going to request this myself... I SUPPORT THIS FULLY AND MORE!
"It's always do Gnomes have a vibration setting... what about Goblins, huh? huh?!"
DO WANT.

( Full support! So many noice Priest Sets I would want to mix and match with. )
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
More support! YAY!
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

(\__/) o|= o|= o|=
\( ;..; )/ o|=
( __ ) o|= o|=

^ ^

angry ill-fated enemies who were

bunny unfortunate to be around when

paroxysmal attack occurred
Keep in mind this could be done for PvP sets, too, as well as Tier sets.

Was wondering if this was ever going to happen. Supported!
I'm 100% for this

Don't forget druid gladiator set 1 (only normal gladiator set that didn't get it's requirement removed)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tier 8 Sets BountyHunter 5 1,074 05-09-2010, 04:13 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Dual-wielding for all classes? Lascivar 14 1,706 04-25-2010, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Poll to consolidate all the requests for new hero classes Hammerfall 6 1,002 03-27-2008, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Qaza