Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Guilds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was drifting through the forums, reading storylines and character bios - all sorts of lovely things - when I got to the Guild area.

I was immediately struck with an idea for one of my own, but had to stop short at the thought- I don't know how to start one.

Now, I know the WoW mechanics of getting a petition, signing it, etc.

But are there additional requirements to post in the Guild section? Do I advertise here, or there?

Any help would be much appreciated.
There's not really any 'guildines' per se in making a guild post. Or any requirements. Just post your guild there and... yeah, that's all there is to it, heh.
Technically, you don't have to post it on the forums, but it makes it very nice for those who want to join, and for the GMs to watch and make sure you're not starting a guild dedicated to killing every other PC that comes your way.

You can just use some of the other guild threads as examples if you want to.

Also, you don't need to have any signatures on the guild charters. Just get your charter, talk to the guy again, and he'll let you make it immediately.
Simple, straightforward. Love it.

And I don't think the GMs have to worry. I plan on killing EVERY PC that comes our way- every other PC is just inefficient.
pliantreality Wrote:Simple, straightforward. Love it.

And I don't think the GMs have to worry. I plan on killing EVERY PC that comes our way- every other PC is just inefficient.
now i want to join it :mrgreen:
pliantreality Wrote:Simple, straightforward. Love it.

Oh. Now we do have to worry. We don't like that.