The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Guilds
I was drifting through the forums, reading storylines and character bios - all sorts of lovely things - when I got to the Guild area.

I was immediately struck with an idea for one of my own, but had to stop short at the thought- I don't know how to start one.

Now, I know the WoW mechanics of getting a petition, signing it, etc.

But are there additional requirements to post in the Guild section? Do I advertise here, or there?

Any help would be much appreciated.
There's not really any 'guildines' per se in making a guild post. Or any requirements. Just post your guild there and... yeah, that's all there is to it, heh.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Technically, you don't have to post it on the forums, but it makes it very nice for those who want to join, and for the GMs to watch and make sure you're not starting a guild dedicated to killing every other PC that comes your way.

You can just use some of the other guild threads as examples if you want to.

Also, you don't need to have any signatures on the guild charters. Just get your charter, talk to the guy again, and he'll let you make it immediately.
The word of the day is "Legs". Now go forth and spread the word!
[Image: 5SRU.gif]
Simple, straightforward. Love it.

And I don't think the GMs have to worry. I plan on killing EVERY PC that comes our way- every other PC is just inefficient.
pliantreality Wrote:Simple, straightforward. Love it.

And I don't think the GMs have to worry. I plan on killing EVERY PC that comes our way- every other PC is just inefficient.
now i want to join it :mrgreen:
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
pliantreality Wrote:Simple, straightforward. Love it.

Oh. Now we do have to worry. We don't like that.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guilds. CallMeMelissa 5 1,378 06-25-2010, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Anski
  Guilds Vagabond 2 882 05-31-2010, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Piroska
  Horde rp? Horde guilds? therew 13 2,362 03-29-2010, 03:40 PM
Last Post: therew
  Guilds Eddyward 16 2,927 05-05-2009, 12:13 PM