Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Removal of the Army of the Dead Ghouls in Warsong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Ghouls are peppered around Warsong killing low level players with ease and making it difficult to do things, I question why they are there and ask for them to be removed because of this.
They're there because level 80 death knights like to summon them. When they die, they begin to respawn endlessly.
Aslong as they're not killed, s'all good. They dissapear after a minute if you don't kill them.
Anski Wrote:The Ghouls are peppered around Warsong killing low level players with ease and making it difficult to do things, I question why they are there and ask for them to be removed because of this.

I've never seen one kill anybody, just attack them... And They seemed to only attack Horde. That and, if your in WSG, you would really only be getting things and not hanging in the middle all day until you get attacked.
My low-level alt was attacked by them -- their aggro radius is monstrous. It is definitely disruptive.
Touchseed Wrote:
Anski Wrote:The Ghouls are peppered around Warsong killing low level players with ease and making it difficult to do things, I question why they are there and ask for them to be removed because of this.

I've never seen one kill anybody, just attack them... And They seemed to only attack Horde. That and, if your in WSG, you would really only be getting things and not hanging in the middle all day until you get attacked.

I don't know if it was another player or the ghouls who killed a Blood Elf, but my point still stands. I can sit in Warsong Gulch for as long as I please, there's no restriction me being there. I'd rather not have to shuffle in and shuffle out cause 15 or so Level 80 ghouls are skulking the ground, when they could just easily be removed.
Poof.
What is the name of the NPC? I need to ensure their respawn time is set to 0.
Is it just "Army of the Dead Ghoul"?
It is simply 'Army of the Dead Ghoul'